Monday 19 September 2011

Capirossi Shoulder Dislocation Injuries

Loris Capirossi
Loris Capirossi undergoing his final season in the world motorcycle racing by not encouraging. As a result of an accident in Aragon, 38 this year again encountered shoulder injury.

In the MotoGP race, Sunday (6/9/2011), Capirossi collided with Toni Elias on the 15th lap. Both drivers drop and equally unable to continue the race.

As a result of this accident, Capirossi was diagnosed as having a dislocated right shoulder, which was already an injury due to accidents in Assen, three months ago.

"A little bit I can say. I fall on my shoulders ' famous ' and again dislocated, "said Capirossi told Autosport.

"This is really painful, even though I've given a deduction of pain medicine. After the race at Misano, I just want to at least finish the race, but would instead put it this way, "he added.

Capirossi already announced that he would retire at the end of this season. And as a result of an injury to his shoulder, he threatened absent in MotoGP Japan, beginning next October.

"At this point, my presence in Japan is indeed questionable, but I still hope to recover on time," he said.

Previously, due to an accident in practice session Assen, Pramac Racing driver has been absent in the three series.

No comments:

Post a Comment