Thursday 8 September 2011

Japan Moto GP, Lorenzo Prioritizing Health

Jorge Lorenzo
Jorge Lorenzo currently need the points to be able to pursue Casey Stoner in MotoGP World Championship title match. However, it would not affect his decision related MotoGP Japan.

Victory at Misano make Lorenzo managed to reduce the distance from the Stoner in the standings. With 224 points, racing Yamaha is now only behind 35 points from the rival who conquered the top position.

Although central it took a lot of points, the attitude of Lorenzo about MotoGP Japan unchanged. He's just going to go to Motegi when absolutely sure the circuit safe from nuclear radiation.

As is known, due to the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami, Japan MotoGP title this year was pushed back from April to October 2. But, a number of Riders including Lorenzo fear coming to Japan because of the hit Fukushima nuclear reactor which is about 124 km from Motegi.

"My decision is a matter of Japan will not depend on the Championship. If I were sure to go, then I will go, "cetus Lorenzo in MCN.

"I don't care about the Championship because as always I said, my main priority is my health," he asserted.

Yamaha has made sure that they will continue to participate in MotoGP Japan although later Lorenzo and Ben Spies is absent. That is, they are likely to use the original test driver to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment