Tuesday 6 December 2011

Beckham Yet To Decide on Future

David Beckham
David Beckham professed not to determine his future. Affirming the decision will Becks he made after his contract with LA Galaxy ended.

At the moment, Beckham was in Australia in a series of tours with Galaxy. The contract of former Captain The Three Lions squad will be depleted after against Melbourne Victory, Tuesday (6/12).

Beckham was considering bids from Paris St Germain or remain in the United States. But Becks wants to break before taking a decision.

"I want to end the season with champions and we made it, then I want to time on the tour was for celebration," said Beckham.

"I actually haven't started thinking about it. But after the time is right, I'll think what is best for me, "said Becks.

No comments:

Post a Comment