Thursday 8 December 2011

Claudio Pizarro Want to Leave Werder Bremen

Claudio Pizzaro
Werder Bremen Striker, Claudio Pizarro, had expressed his desire to leave the Club and returned home to Peru. But Bremen did not allow it,.

Pizarro's contract in Bremen was actually just about to expire at the end of this season. However, the 33-year-old assailant was apparently wanted to go on the transfer of the upcoming January and returned to his hometown of Peru.

"Yes, I want to leave Bremen. I have always said that I would have thought about various things and look at my situation here, "said Pizarro cited Die Welt.

That seems to desire Pizarro difficult materialize. Bremen still need it and not going to take it off in January.

"I could rule out any chance of Claudio went on winter transfer window," explained Sporting Director Klaus Allofs, Bremen, the Weser Kurier.

This season, Pizzaro already scoring 11 goals in 13 League matches for Die Werderaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment