Thursday 14 July 2011

Aguero : I'm Not Coming Back to Atletico

Aguero
 Sergio Agüero once again reiterated his desire to leave Atletico Madrid. He soon wanted to play at a new club after the 2011 Copa America finished.

Sergio Agüero currently plays with Argentina in the Copa America. He was contributed three goals in three matches that he suffered with La Albiceleste.

After the biggest tournament in Latin America was completed, the son-in-law of Maradona's reluctant return to Atletico. He was hoping the negotiation process can be fast moving to see the point of light.

"I will not return to Atletico. It is clear, "said Agüero to ESPN.

"I spoke with the Club, gave the statement, and now I'm representative to negotiate the departure of the Club. I do not know when a deal will be reached, but I'll know when the Copa America finished," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment