Monday 11 July 2011

Webber Refused to Do a Team Order

Mark Webber
Red Bull driver Mark Webber again was under the shadow of his teammate, Sebastian Vettel at Silverstone. But this time he was very disappointed that the team always prioritizes Vettel.

"I'm not happy with it. That's the answer, "said Webber furious, Autosport, was quoted as saying Sunday (10/7/2011).

Webber unhappy with the team's request to hold his position behind Sebastian Vettel, the late laps. There are at least four or five messages from team asked him to not ' invade ' Vettel.

"Of course I am ignoring the team because I want to try to get the position. Seb performing at its best, so did I. I'm not going to make a collision with anyone, "added the drivers finished in the top three in the back of Fernando Alonso (Ferrari) and Seb Vettel (Red Bull).

"I tried to do the best with one-way communication that I got.I try to do our best to exceed those in front of me, "explained Webber again.

Webber says he only wanted the points. "I just wanted to race again until the end. Four or five laps remaining, they started talking to me to hold the position. I want to grab the points, but also want more than that. "

Last year at Silverstone, Webber also finished behind Vettel, then grab the main podium. The result was judged not too bad for Webber. However the issue ahead of qualifying, Webber made fly off the handle by favoritism teams against Vettel. How does the new design of the front wings, Red Bull in his car were transferred to the car Vettel, because he doesn't satisfy in free practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment