Thursday 7 July 2011

Barcelona City Unifying Aoyama & Yamamoto

Yamamoto (left) & Aoyama (right)
MotoGP Rider Hiroshi Aoyama and F1 driver Sakon Yamamoto friendly closely outside the path. Not because of the same drivers from Japan, but both domiciled in Barcelona.

Aoyama, who had 10 seasons in the 250cc class before the race in the MotoGP class of 2010, has been living in Barcelona for the last eight years. Yamamoto himself--has now become a test driver/backup Marussia Virgin Racing--new migrated to the city in 2006.

"He did everything he could to be able to ride well, I respect it," praise the Aoyama in MotoGP site.

"Basically I know what kind of MotoGP, but I do not believe when I saw him in the car, and drove his speed. I thought it was very hard physically and mentally. Was also heavy, but I think MotoGP is more physically challenging. The grid is completely dependent on the drivers, "said Yamamoto reply praise.

Familiarity and admiration it was making both not hesitate catapult scenes, as spoken by Yamamoto.

"I was amazed with the motor racing because if you make a mistake, you immediately hit the track. Really dangerous. "

"I tell it to Aoyama, he even told me the car is more dangerous because if the crash could not jump out of the car. He said I was crazy, but I'd say he's crazy! "cried the Yamamoto in the core team driver so F1 in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment