Monday 4 July 2011

Hamilton Wants a Second Title

Lewis Hamilton
The distance with Sebastian Vettel is far enough, Lewis Hamilton was a little frustrated with the result in this season. Lewis wants a world title again and don't want to just one title during his career.

"He also won the World Championship at a younger age than me, make me thrown off the record," says Hamilton, was quoted by Sunday Express (4/7/2011).

The record breaking is a small problem for him, but the disorder in his mind this time is, he inevitably only won a single title during his career. Lewis inevitably will stagnate this accomplishment and wanted to grab his second, third and fourth if able.

"It would be very annoying if I could only win a single title. I'd feel had just been wasting any time. I want to win. I was on the team to win. That's it I think. That's why I'm alive, "said the world champion in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment