Saturday 16 July 2011

Capirossi Cancel Comeback at Sachsenring

Loris Capirossi
 Hope to be able to see Loris Capirossi did a comeback at the MotoGP Germany failed. Because recovering well from an injury that he experienced, his position was replaced by Sylvain Guintoli.

Capirossi was sure to be back racing in Sachsenring after not performing in Assen and Mugello. He also briefly attended the first free practice session, although only ranked lowest.

However, Capirossi was pretty be tormented with her condition that is not fit and she was in pain. He had decided to withdraw.

"I try to race again, but my condition is not strong enough. With this, I decided to stop and give my bike to Sylvain, "contrite heart Capirossi on MotoGP official site.

"The situation is strange because my rib is not too bad but my collarbone is problematic. I haven't had the power in your hands and I can't change the direction of the motor, "added rider Pramac Ducati.

"It's a good chance to do physiotherapy for the next three days and made the decision to Laguna Seca. I really hope in a better shape and raced there, "said Capirossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment