Friday 15 July 2011

The Accident Did Not Make Kubica Trauma

Robert Kubica
 Robert Kubica said the accident did not make it a great trauma to return race at formula one. Drivers Renault was optimistic it could return to best performance.

Kubica did not take part in races this season, after having an accident while following rally Round in Andorra in Italy. The injury forced him to only be experienced by viewers in F1 in 2011.

Although he never had an accident, Kubica said it did not make her trauma. "For me it was as if nothing ever happened. Mentally, there's no problem. Physically I was still a little weak, but in General my condition is pretty good, "said 26-year driver in F1 's official website.

Optimistic when asked if he could return to performance, and fought in the capture of world champion. "To the first question the answer is Yes. As for the latter, we wait after the first test in 2012, "lugasnya.

Kubica himself indicated that small possibility he could comeback to the track on this season. "The development of the condition I go as expectations and I am lucky because no other complications which affect recovery time."

"But now is too early to be able to get a clear picture for the time when I could be back racing. But the important thing is I am not in a hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment