Wednesday 13 July 2011

Fulham Contract Riise

John Arne Riise
After three seasons playing in the Serie A competition, John Arne Riise finally returned to the Premier League. The former Liverpool player was signed with Fulham from AS Roma.

Nobody mentioned the amount of money payable Fulham to Rome to obtain a 30-year-old wing. Reportedly, the transfer value of about 1.5 million pounds.

Riise signed with The Cottagers for three years. He would play with his brother, Bjørn Helge Riise, who first settled at Craven Cottage.

"I am happy to have my complete removals to Fulham this morning. I hope to be playing in the Premier League once again, "said Riise on the official site of Fulham, as reported by Sky Sports.

"Fulham's Club that always I follow its development because my younger brother, Bjorn, playing here. He is a lot flatter in the Club and its staff, "he added.

"I know the Club is ambitious, and continues to make good progress each year, under the leadership of Mohamed Al Fayed. I am looking forward to working closely with Martin Jol and the other players when I joined the exercise next week, "said former Monaco player.

"John Arne Riise is an experienced international defender and will bring some quality to our squad. He also gives me more options, "said Jol.

"He used to perform at the highest level for Club and country. He is a defender who could help our attack, "he said

"I am very excited to be adding him to our squad. I am sure he will prove himself that he is a valuable addition as we expected, "said the closing of Jol.

1 comment:

  1. House Removals in fulham offering us in house or office move and local and with in UK and international storage services in UK. They are also Provide local moving services whenever you are...

    ReplyDelete