Friday 15 July 2011

Hayden Has not Been Riding GP 11.1

Nicky Hayden
Nicky Hayden will not use the Desmosedici MotoGP GP 11.1 to Germany at the weekend, although at first had a plan like that.

Before Hayden is often asked to management so that he could've Ducati riding a GP race at Sachsenring 11.1 for this weekend.

It is done the rider Ducati in order to perform a number of tests in the race, with the aim to perform optimally on the next series of the Laguna Seca race into his cage. GP 11.1 own already used by mates Hayden, Valentino Rossi, since the race at Assen over the past month.

However, now Hayden must await a bit longer to get a GP 11.1, despite a pair of motors that remain will already be inhabiting his paddock at the Sachsenring.

"Could use his motorcycle over here is simply wishful thinking. Ducati said to me that it'll happen though I expected it. His motorcycle is here and more or less ready, but it's more a problem of case spare parts and engine mileage so why we haven't put it on here, "I'm Hayden in MCN.

"It would be nice if you could feel it here and be ready for the Laguna instead drove there with something that I know of. But I've been quite happy to finally get his motorcycle. There was a time I don't even know if or when I will get it and I'm now going to find it in the lagoon, "said Hayden.

In the previous race at Mugello, Hayden gave indications that he would not make his debut with 11.1 GP at Laguna Seca because he thinks it's too risky for a new motorcycle in his home race.

Don't have a choice anymore, Hayden was now ready-prepared only to take those risks. "I think I'm going to do it alone and take our chances in the lagoon," strictly speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment