Wednesday 13 July 2011

Rossi Gives Ducati Monster as a Gift to His Mother

Stefania Rossi ( The Mother of  Valentino Rossi)
A bunch of flowers, chocolates or jewellery is the gift that is generally given a child on her mother. But for a world champion motorcycle racing such as Valentino Rossi, a gift for his mother is a Ducati Monster 696.

"I've been wanting this throughout my life and now I finally have it. I have to say on Rossi several years ago, when he joined Ducati then he should give me a Ducati Monster, "said Rossi's mother, Stefania Rossi with full of joy.

Not the regular Ducati motorcycle given Rossi for his mother. Ducati Monster 696 awarded Rossi is a replica of his motorcycle in MotoGP this season, the Desmosedici GP11. In addition to the listed number 46 on the side of the motor, the motor has a white base with red stripes that are really similar GP11.

This is not the first motor because previously he owned Stefania already accustomed to driving a two-wheeled vehicles. But in contrast to the Ducati Monster 696, which had a capacity of 700 cc engine and is capable of producing 80 HP with six levels of motor acceleration, which previously he had was a scooter.

"Before I put on a Yamaha Scooter, but the ride with gears (manual) give different emotions. I once drove from Tavullia to San Giovanni in Marignano. I want to try to create a female Panoramica, but my age ..., "completely Stefania as preached Autoevolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment