Saturday 16 July 2011

Kleybanova Exposed To Cancer

Alisa Kleybanova
 Birthday parties are supposed to take place. However Russia Alisa Kleybanova tennis instead chose the anniversary of his birth as date to announce that her cancer was hit by a convicted.

Friday (15/7/2011) yesterday Kleybanova birthday to-22. But the tennis world rankings 28 it thus chooses this moment should be happy, be a time in which he expressed to the public something heavy.

"Today is my birthday and I would like to give thanks to all of you who have provided exceptional speech. I never write a message about why I was absent in a number of tournaments, so this is the reason why I menulsikan the message on this day, "said he was quoted as saying of the AFP.

"When this is not an easy time for me. I was a bit lucky not associated health conditions. I'm having Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a type of cancer. "

Due to this disease, Kleybanova absent earlier in the tournament since May. Next WTA tournament title-winning two do this treatment in Perugia, Italy.

Kleybanova chose Italy because of two reasons, first because he felt comfortable with the environment there. The second reason is the hospital in Italy he has a good quality score to help him undergo healing.

Kleybanova says he will be absent in some tournaments, but did not give an exact description of the problem when he would come back swinging a racquet.

"This is the hardest time in my lifetime and I hope this time only. I'm sure I was able to overcome everything, it's just a matter of patience and time. When all had passed all it would be better than ever. While I am not going to appear in some of the tour, but we will soon meet again, "she said

No comments:

Post a Comment